Sunday, February 18, 2007

Quest for pics and random late night ramblings

I know that this is going to sound strange (especially coming from me), and I know that there are only a few people that read this. But I am looking for pictures of me and my social circle. Pics from parties, game nights, random snap shots, weddings, whatever so long as it is digital format. I realized today that I have almost no pictures of any of my friends, and for some reason this actually affected me today. I am also in search of any half decent pictures of myself (yes I know that this is rare, and no I will not pose for one, unless to drunk to realize a camera is pointed at me).

Anyway so today I was a couch potato and sat around and watched TV all day and read various technical manuals related to work stuff. It was semi-entertaining, highly educational, and over all boring. Anyone want to do something tomorrow? The lack of social interaction today (other than with my cats) has made me realize that I should have gotten up off the couch and went out for a bit.

Alias is on right now, well now it isn't. I thought it was canceled a while back. To bad I didn't keep up with it. It looked like a good show and the lead actress is fine. What the hell is this commercial? Some sort of health awareness crap about eye health with people walking around with weather veins on their head having their eyes electrocuted. WTF? Late night TV is kind of messed up. Maybe one day I could have a job writing stuff for late night TV. I would have really cool stuff on like the monkey toaster Olympics and bowling for platypuses. Because everyone loves our aquatic duck/beaver mutant friend the platypus. Anyway time for me to read a bit more and then go crash out.

No comments: